Any residential move – but especially a long-distance move – can challenge your emotional balance. Lots of details, lots of questions, tight time, or so it seems, no matter how far in advance you start planning.
Relax and hire a company that can help you at every step, your mind will thank you. Consider additional long-distance moving services – whatever suits your needs and budget.
- Packing – Want everything packed for you? Or just certain items from, say, a china cabinet? Check with your carrier for all packaging service options.
- 2. Storage – if you need to store your belongings for a few days or even months, ask for a referral or see what the company offers. Your belongings are kept safe and secure, with all furniture carefully packed and secured, within a clean and secure warehouse. If you are getting help from a competent company, they will offer you a good option.
- Special Services – For items that need special attention or extra care in packaging and shipping (in addition to basic furniture, which we already take care of), you might consider hiring:
Packaging of large or especially valuable items such as artwork, marble or granite statues, and decorative pieces, mirrors and other glass items.
Disassembly and reassembly of complex structures such as games, fitness equipment and entertainment centers.
Appliance services, including disconnecting and reconnecting washers, dryers, refrigerators and other household necessities.
- Car transport – If it makes it easier for you, transport your vehicle (or vehicles) to get to your new home along with your household items.
- Televisions – We know how delicate flat screen televisions are, experienced companies know how to keep them fully protected during transport so they arrive unharmed at their new home.
- Extra pickup and extra deliveries – Do you need your driver to make multiple stops at either end (the house you are leaving and/or the house you are moving into)? Check the possibilities, don’t hesitate to leave it for a second batch, it can be more expensive.
- Debris Removal – Usually moving companies also offer removal services, collecting used boxes and paper from your new home once the move is complete.
Look for a company committed to ensuring that your home move – long distance moving to Miami or any distance – and you have a seamless, headache-free experience.